Monday, March 8, 2010

Days 33-36 Mary

Well obviously, the weekend didn't go great... considering I haven't blogged since Thurs. night. We got our hair done on Friday. It's a big ordeal, where 5 gals get together at some one's house and her niece comes into to town and does our hair. We usually do it on Saturday but she had to go visit venues for her upcoming wedding...so we went on Friday... well it started out as a little happy hour and I was drinking by Crown and diet.... needless to say waiting for everyone to get done (color, highlights, cut, dry, etc.) it was a long night and I had lots of drinks... fortunately I didn't have to drive. .. but it did affect my Saturday. My eating was fine on Friday, even at happy hour, but on Saturday, I woke up famished and queasy... so I started with whole wheat toast. Then had a breakfast burrito from McDonald's. Then I had a bag of steamed veggies... not too bad... but then I had a frozen lasagna (Smart Choice). I then had a Planter's trail mix (threw out the M & Ms, and ate a few other things I couldn't remember. I also took 2 naps... so Saturday was pretty much a wash... On Sunday, I had wheat toast, a Smart Choice black bean and corn Quesadilla and for dinner we had a frozen pizza (we were working out in the yard all day and things got late so we had to eat fast. Today I was back on the good food wagon. I had fruit for breakfast and a salad for lunch. I had the trail mix w/o M & Ms for a snack and a baked chicken strip with whole grain rice and corn for dinner. Very little exercise except for working in the yard on Sunday. We had a fence put in today and it looks beautiful. It is a board on board cypress fence that they build slat by slat as they put it up. Very good, reasonable, professional company and a great sturdy product. The company is Mossy Oak Fence out of Sorrento. Hoping for a great week, with FCAT starting tomorrow. Until next time, this is Mary, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment