Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jean - March 17, 2010

Wednesday, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I got to work at about 7:00 and forgot to even put on any green. Left work about 10:00 and flew to Chatanooga, TN. Drove over to Robbinsville, NC to spend a long weekend in the mountains. Breakfast was cereal with banana, strawberries and blueberries. I had a apple for a snack. For lunch I had pinto beans, a biscuit and dirty rice at Bojangles fried chicken. For dinner I made a pot of chili, with hamburger. 96% lean. Snacked on rice chips this afternoon. Not being as strict as I was during the initial 28 days. Think I need to write my menu at the beginning of the week. Have definately changed my habits from before the challenge, but need to be a little more disciplined. Today is the first day of the rest of my healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment