Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3 - Mary

Hello All,

Late night for me tonight. Had a kickball game after school today. We lost, but had fun and no one got hurt. We played another school who has been playing for a few years. They had 10 experienced player. We practiced once and had 20 random players. We let everyone play... so it wasn't too competitive. Anyway... it was all for fun.

Food was good today. Had egg with veggies and an Activia for breakfast. Had a salad and a peach for lunch. My snacks today were a banana and some almonds. Since we had the ballgame, we all went out afterward. I had a tuna pita and 3 beers..... Actually, that is pretty good for me 'cause I usually have a cheeseburger, chips and 3 buckets of beer:) Looking forward to my meeting at Curves tomorrow... Hope we can make it work. Until next time.... this is Mary signing out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment