Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jean - Day 14

Can't believe two weeks have passed already! Hate to sound like a broken record, but this has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. Today was a very low key day. Started with breakfast of shredded wheat, fruit and a biscuit. We then sat on the front porch and watched the birds, watched a movie, watched the snow.... Did a lot of sitting and watching :) For lunch I had leftover salad and mashed potatoes. We went out to dinner with two other couples for Valentines Day. Had a salad, 2 shrimp, 2 scallops and a baked potato. Even though everyone else was eating steak and apple pie, it really didn't bother me. Driving back to Orlando tomorrow and then back into our normal routine. This visit to NC has been a lot different from visits past. I always regarded it as a vacation and threw all sense about eating out the window. I know that this is a new lifestyle, not a diet. It helps knowing that today is the first day of the rest of my healthy life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment