Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mary - Day 16

Started off the morning with fruit and granola. Had decaf. coffee with sweet & low and skim milk. Morning snack was some almonds. For lunch I had some brown rice and veggies. My afternoon snack was a juicy peach. For dinner we had some of that great veggie soup. Sheila found some whole-wheat crackers so I could have a little crunch with the soup. We then went to Curves and worked out. It doesn't seem that any of the machines actually hurt my elbow.... but we'll see. We went to Home Depot and bought a new set of kitchen appliances. We've been using what was here when we moved in 10 years ago and they were the builders original. The dishwasher was not really cleaning the dishes very well... so we thought it was time to take the plunge. Home Depot has no interest, no payments for 1-year... which is not going to be offered anymore after the 22nd of this month due to new legislation. They can still offer the no interest but you have to make payments. That isn't a problem with me because I always make payments with those offers anyway. They should be delivered on Friday.... Now all we need is a new kitchen:0 Jean, I hope you're not suffering from jet lag... Until next time, this is Mary, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment