Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jean - Day 13

It was a wonderful day! Slept in until 8:00 am - Very late for me, but I felt great all day. Started with shredded wheat and fruit for breakfast. Worked in the kitchen most of the morning preparing dinner. Had red beans and rice for lunch and then took the dogs for a walk up the mountain. Started snowing while we were gone. Company arrived at 6:00. Dean smoked chicken and ribs. I ate salad and butternut squash. Plenty filling. Had also prepared loaded mashed potatoes and blueberry cobbler for dessert. Really enjoy having the time to prepare new recipes. Snacked on some dried fruit/trail mix. After reading the label, I probably shouldn't eat it. Too high in sugar. Continuing to feel good and learn how to deal with different situations, forming habits for today, the first day of the rest of my healthy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment