Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mary - Day 17

Always trying new things... went to Curves last night and got a goodie bag. One of the products in it was called Riceworks. It is like a bag of chips. It contains whole grain brown rice, rice flour, masa corn flour, high oleic expeller pressed safflower oil and/or sunflower oil and/or canola oil and a few other things. 0 sugar; 6 g of fat, 0 cholesterol, 19 g of total carbs. Not sure if they are good or bad... I thought good until I just saw the carbs, but they were delicious.... For breakfast I had fruit and granola. My morning snack was the RiceWorks because I was in between meetings and in a rush. For lunch I had the other 1/2 of my rice and veggies from yesterday and the veggie soup. Dinner was veggie soup and some whole wheat crackers. I'll have some fruit soon. Was ready to try the running program that Jean gave me but got home after kickball practice and spent time talking to Mike about taking out our rotten fence. Hitting Curves tomorrow. Until next time, this is Mary, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment