Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mary - Day 28

Yes! We finally made it to day 28. It wasn't that difficult until these last few days and the good outweighed the bad. I lost 6 pounds and 6 total inches. Not as much as I would have liked but 6 lbs. lighter and a lot of self-evaluation; was worth it. I'm glad I did it and plan on keeping on the straight and narrow. I will watch what I eat, and make sure at least 2 of my 3 meals are fruit and vegetables. I will start eating protein (chicken and beef) and have yogurt and cottage cheese in the way of dairy. I really thought I would have gone out and gotten a burger today, but I didn't... but I will sometime this week. I'm just curious how my body will react to some of these foods. I don't want to over-do it and make myself sick. Ready for breakfast and lunch on Monday, so until next time, this is Mary, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment