Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mary - Day 18

Today went pretty well. I had to go to the dermatologist today so I got to work late... Boy what a whirlwind after I got there. I had an interview waiting for me when I got there, had two observations, had to suspend 6 kids from school, had 2 custodians get into a knock-down-drag out, had a parent threaten to get their attorney, had tutorial, and on and on.... I guess my job is a little stressful... For breakfast I had fruit and coffee. For lunch I had broccoli and a peach. I had a protein bar for a snack. We went to Curves as soon as I got home and then went out to dinner for a salad bar... at of all places, Sonny's BBQ. I am starting to feel a little bit of tone in my muscles. The workout was difficult tonight but I kept going. Elbow is feeling better but still not totally pain free.... I'm just going to keep on keeping on... Until next time, this is Mary, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment