Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mary - Day 7

Superbowl Sunday... Not a good time for diet, but I did okay. I had granola and skim milk for breakfast. I had some wholewheat toast with peanut butter for lunch and an Activia for snack. Went to a friends for the first 1/2 of the game and she served brats. I had one, even though I know it's not too good for me. I didn't have the bun though. I also had some beans. But the biggie is I didn't drink any beer, which is my usual staple particularly with football. Looking forward to getting back to work to get on a schedule. I'm not as prepared as Jean is. I still don't know what I am going to do for next week since it is just fruits and vegetables... no meat, eggs or dairy. Not too worried about lunch because it is easy for me to get salads. We'll see how it goes. Until next time, this is Mary, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment